Crystal clear sound, precise and stable soundstage and a smooth adjustable in-room response.
The audio system is based on a unique combination of existing, new and old, technologies for better audio.
- Current-drive gives a very high output impedance for improving loudspeaker performance.
- And gives high feedback for improving amplifier performance.
- Direct driving the loudspeaker with current eliminates electrical influences and reduces distortion.
- Every loudspeaker driver has its own amplifier.
- No passive filters interfere with optimal control of the loudspeaker drivers.
Top-tier loudspeaker drivers
- The loudspeaker drivers are selected for low distortion, wide dispersion and excellent dynamics.
- And for large displacement for very deep bass and lower crossovers.
- Acoustic suspension, relying on the trapped air, increases the linearity of the suspension of the driver and reduces distortion.
Active digital crossovers
- With digital precision and high stability correcting the loudspeaker driver responses and time alignment, for perfect stitching together the loudspeaker drivers.
- It widens the usable bandwidth of the drivers.
- The loudspeaker drivers are perfectly aligned in terms of time and phase.
- There is no phase difference between the loudspeaker drivers in the whole bandwidth.
Digital room correction
- Improves the soundstage and bass response.
- In combination with wide dispersion loudspeaker drivers it results in an optimal
in-room power response.
- Crystal clear sound.
- Precise and stable soundstage.
- A smooth adjustable in-room response, with a deep punchy bass.